1. From I-80 southwest Wyoming
2. Take exit #5 (Wy-89 N/WY-150 S/Front Street)
3. Head South for about 11 miles. (If you need gas first, you need to go into town to the north)
4. Turn left onto CR-173 (marked with recreation sign for Sulfur Creek Reservoir)
5. Heading east go 3.2 miles (road will turn south again, and becomes dirt after about 2 miles)
6. Turn right onto CR-167 (right angle up hill, no advance signage.
7. About 0.6 miles you will find a street sign for Spring Creek Road; (first intersecting road you come to) turn right.
8. Go about 0.7 miles to bottom of hill.
9. 614 Spring Creek Road is on the left. (House with detached garage and red roofing tiles.)